Your safety and well-being are of paramount importance to us. We want to assure you we are taking all measures to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive dental care without fear or concern.
In response to COVID, we have closely analyzed the leading infectious control authorities, including, without limitation, the American Dental Association, Center for Disease Control, Delaware State Dental Society, and the local and State agencies. In response to this guidance, we have revised our infection control procedures to meet, and in many cases, exceed their infection control recommendations.
To safeguard the health of our patients and staff we are implementing the following additional procedures until the current COVID-19 outbreak has been stabilized:
- Our staff will be screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms
- Our staff working with patients will be wearing N-95 masks, face shields, head coverings, eye protection, and disposable gowns
- Patients will be screened in advance of their appointments and will have their temperatures taken at check-in
- Patients may wait in their cars and can opt to receive a text to come in the office instead of waiting in the reception area
- Deep cleaning of common areas throughout the day and each operatory (e.g., dental chairs, floors, cabinets, walls, etc.) after each patient, including the use of industry grade sanitizer, UV lights, and high-volume suction
- Air purifiers equipped with HEPA filters in each operatory
- Appointments will be spread out to prevent more than one person in the reception area any given time
Of course, the above-noted safeguards are in addition to infectious control measures we already take as a compliant OSHA health care provider.
Our core values continue to be your dental health, well-being and safety here at DDS. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Dr. Fee and the DDS Team